Effective infertility treatment options restore hope and health
At The Lexington Fertility Center, you benefit from the knowledge and experience provided by our Lexington infertility specialist in exploring infertility treatment options. Our team puts you and your partner in control of your reproductive health. We understand that making the decision about infertility treatment is a personal choice, and we can help you select a treatment option that best aligns with your goals, finances and values.
Your infertility treatment choices
Understanding all the words and acronyms around infertility treatment can be confusing. Our Lexington infertility specialist is here to answer all of your questions. George Veloudis DO can explain your infertility treatment choices, and support and guide you to the treatment option that is most likely to help you have a baby.
An overview of our infertility treatment services
Our Lexington infertility specialist provides many infertility treatment options:
- Clomid is a medication we may prescribe if you have difficulty ovulating.
- In vitro fertilization or IVF, occurs when a sperm fertilizes an egg in the IVF laboratory. The procedure involves ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer.
- Gonadotropins are injectable fertility medications that we use if you are undergoing IVF.
- Intrauterine insemination, or IUI, involves transferring your partner’s sperm directly to your uterus using a catheter. This can also be performed with donor sperm.
- Tubal ligation reversal is a microsurgical procedure in which a previous tubal ligation is repaired to restore the function of the fallopian tubes.
- Genetic screening before pregnancy is a way to diagnose if you and your partner carry inheritable genetic disorders.
- Male infertility care diagnoses and treats infertility factors in men, including sperm abnormalities, through semen analysis and physical exams.
- Fertility preservation allows you to preserve the hope of pregnancy with egg freezing.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with our knowledgeable and compassionate Lexington infertility specialist. Knowledge is power, so learn about your infertility treatment options.